Advertisment

AuthorHouse Self Publishing Boook Company

Search This Blog

Thursday 26 January 2012

Marriage: A mutual lifelong commitment; a covenant and a Divine union.


undefined
Focus:Genesis2:23-25, Mathew5:31-32, Mathew 19: 1-6, Ephesians 5:21-33, 1Peter 3: 1-7.
         
The church teaches that marriage is a divine institution, a union, otherwise, a holy matrimony; which is intended to be a faithful, covenant of conjugal love. It is should be unique and exclusive between a man and a woman according to the plans of God. To be totally expressed , it has to be lived in fidelity by both spouses. A solemnised marriage is expected to be a lifelong union; for better for worse till death do the couple part. It is believed that Christ himself established the institution of marriage , hence the miracle at the wedding at Galilee.

In a Christian marriage, both the husband and the wife are obliged to give themselves totally to each other in love . Faithfulness and fidelity is a mandatory expectation and can never be over emphasised. A Christian marriage should always be in sanctity. Infidelity is the only situation where the scripture offers the option of annulment of a marriage. Infidelity is against the sanctity of marriage and the law of God. It breaks the union that joins every married couple to the body of Christ: the Church.

Marriage is a summary of the relationship between Christ and the Church. The relationship between God and Israel in the old testament. It is the simplest bond that unifies the Church; where two or more are gathered in Jesus name. As soon as a marriage is solemnised by the Church, it becomes a sacred union. Therefore, the home of the married couple becomes a sacred place as well; given that they are a branch of the sacred Church. The man and the woman becomes the ministers in this sacred home, where the live out the sacrament of marriage. The ultimate importance of marriage being to compliment  and help each other through the journey to the Kingdom of heaven.

Procreation in a Christian marriage is not optional. it is a mandatory part of the union according to the teaching of the Church. As well as bearing children, educating them in the law of the Lord is as mandatory. Therefore, the church may not allow any couple entering marriage with the intention of not having children. This is because, intending not to have children is against the intention of  Lord.: increase and multiply.

4 comments:

  1. my name is jerry jackson,
    i just want to use this medium to thank a very great man of the hole universe is not other person than dr gaba. the man has don a very good work for me, that i must testify he is a very great spell caster he worked for me and did nt charge me for service if not him i would not have get my girl back. since he have work for me i have no other place to go than his temple. because his temple has been a favorable place for me.and to some of my friends.
    so i believe that there is no man on earth that does not have problem. so if you have one, please can you go and see Dr gaba for assistant, and can help you solve all your problems of different kinds. for contact address you can as well email him at; udoholytemplespell@gmail.com
    i so much thank Dr gaba for his work well don in my life, because he is a very good spellcaster that have ever worked for me. thank you so much you are good the world need people like you, to solve their problems because you are in did a very great spell caster for assistance you can email him at;udoholytemplespell@gmail.com thank you sir for your care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONTACT PRIEST ODUMA VIA EMAIL SPELLOFSOLUTION1@YAHOO.COM OR CALL HIM ON +234815336304722 October 2013 at 14:01

    PRIEST ODUMA, has been wonderful during my spell casting. I look forward to his email everyday as it brings a new light and hope in my situation. He has been very helpful and supportive all the way through. I am waiting for my result to manifest and all I can do for now is to stay positive. Will have a testimony for sure when I have the love of my life back in my arms. Thank you PRIEST ODUMA.
    TL

    Dubai, UAE

    CONTACT PRIEST ODUMA VIA EMAIL SPELLOFSOLUTION1@YAHOO.COM OR CALL HIM ON +2348153363047

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please pry for me I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 4 years this Friday I'm gonna get tested to see if I'm pregnant I pry everyday that I am I'm trying to give my husband his first son and pry that I get this job I applied for I'm so desperate I want to have a baby I cry every night I have contacted a spell caster I would do anything for a baby now pry that it comes out positive sincerely sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. My lover dumped me for another woman, and i was divorce by my husband with my two son after 8 years of marriage, and also i really love him, so i contacted Doctor Ekpiku for a love spell to get my Husband back, to my greatest surprise he cast a love binding spell to get him back for me and my lover came back after 48 hours. i will advice you anyone looking for any kind of spell should contact Doctor Ekpiku via email address: Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com

    ReplyDelete