Advertisment

AuthorHouse Self Publishing Boook Company

Search This Blog

Sunday 22 January 2012

Look after your soul

Hear this message today. Go to confession Christians, Catholics.  The devil will do everything to undermine your relationship with God. But you can take charge of your soul. Decide what you want for eternity. Go to confession again and again and again. It is never too much to do so.

Confession is the our way of strengthening our relationship with God. Nourish your soul through the grace that you will obtain from going to confession; the grace of forgiveness is awesome. it is the only expensive clothing to our soul.

3 comments:

  1. Please say a prayer for me. I love my old boyfriend very much. I made the neccessary character changes that bothered him so much. He is an anazing man. My prayer is for him to come back into my life and marry me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray to become a widow. I am tired of the abuse. I pray that my husband dies so I can live a better life with my son. If we get divorce he will take my son to the middle east. I can't let that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please pray for me to get married with the person I love my boyfriend. He is Catholic and I am of different religion but I am ready to get converted but his mother is not accepting me and she wants him to marry some other girl and he is now listening to his mother. please pray for me as i really love him so much and as i fought with him recently he is now annoyed with me and he says that he doesn't love me the way he used to. I said sorry several times but sometimes I feel bad that he is talking to the other girl and ready to leave me because of his mother. please pray so that I can get him back and i can get married to him. i love him and i can die for him as well. please help please help me

    ReplyDelete