Advertisment

AuthorHouse Self Publishing Boook Company

Search This Blog

Thursday 25 April 2013

Building the personality worthy of a christian.

Every part and step we take each day comes together to form who we are - our personality.
Therefore it is necessary that we are aware of what we do each step of the way.
"Watch your thoughts, your thoughts will form your words.
Watch your words, your words will form your actions.
Watch your actions, your actions will form your attitude.
Watch your attitude, your attitude will form your personality". -( Unknown)

I heard these words from the priest and I was thrown in to deep thoughts and forever my life has had a turn around.

You are able to change from the bad person you are today to that person God created you to be. It is one day at a time and just like everything else we do, great sense of determination.
The Apostles were able to change their personalities through their conviction and believe that Jesus is Lord. This was a conviction that they expressed through their proclamation- their words and was evident in their actions as Christ followers- Christians.
Christianity is all about reaching out in relationships. 
Speaking out for those who are oppressed, and against evil. 
Radiating love, joy and happiness around your space. 
Simply by greeting and not ignoring.
What can we say we have added into our net today. Is our net filled with fishes of fruitful faithfulness or faith only in words?
Today let us use all that is in us- our thoughts, words, actions, attitude and personality to proclaim the good news that Jesus is Lord.

Prayer:
Oh Lord,
Today all that I have and all that I do I give to you that you alone may be glorified in my life as a worthy christian.
Amen.

3 comments:

  1. It's a privilege to share this miraculous testimony to the world for am Sienna Oscar from England. My husband divorced me 4 months back and i have been filled with remorse for i didn't know what to do to amend issues with my husband. I searched for help on the internet on how i could get help in my marriage and i discovered great testifiers about Doctor Osemu who has been progressive with his spells. I got in touch with him and behold, Doctor Osemu told me that he will prepare a spell for me that will bring back my husband. I was skeptical but i had no other option but to work with him. 2 days after, my husband called me that he's coming back home and from that day till this moment, we have been living peacefully. I will highly recommend Doctor Osemu to anyone out there who needs help whatsoever. Email him via: Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com, Call & What's-app him via: +2348135254384 and for more info, here's his Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com OR http://siennaoscar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very grateful to Doctor Omoluyi for bringing back my Husband after 2 years of separation due to pressure from his family and business associate saying that i am not the same country and different believe.. This Joan Robert From Miami Florida. After enough searching and surfing on the internet, I saw a post made by Peter Dashy from Canada referring of how he was helped by Doctor Omoluyi. I also decided to contact the Doctor for help because i was desperate to get back my lovely Husband. I followed all his instructions and he promised me that my husband will get back to me within 12 to 18 hours after he has finished with the preparation of the spell. And now, am finally a complete woman with my man back by my side. To also get your help from this great Doctor Omoluyi, Email: ( Doctoromoluyispelltemple@gmail.com ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to use this opportunity I have to say a big thanks to Dr Great for getting back my ex husband. I'm Linda Gibson from USA, after 7 years of marriage my husband left me for another woman I did whatever I could to get him back but all I did was in vain I was sad, but I didn't lose hope of getting him back because I had faith in God. So I search online on how to get my husband back, and I came across a post of Dr Great of how he helped a lady to get back her ex, I contacted him and told him the pain I was going through, he told me what to do and I did it, then he casted a love spell for me 48 hours later my husband called me and told me he is sorry for what he did and that he misses me very much, later that day he came back home and beg for my forgiveness, since then our love grew stronger. For the marvelous things Dr Great has done for me it would be unfair for me not to let the whole world know that such a powerful spell caster do live. If you want to get back your ex fast email Dr Great at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com or add him up on WhatsApp +2348118829899

    ReplyDelete