Advertisment

AuthorHouse Self Publishing Boook Company

Search This Blog

Sunday 15 April 2012

Celebrate the feast of divine mercy with St. Faustina.

Today is the feast of Divine mercy  and I am excited and passionate with this day. When you talk about Divine mercy, you must talk about Saint Faustina and guess what I happened to be Faustina. So today my feast day, I like to share with you the importance of this feast to our faith as Christians.

Years ago on the 28th of January(again my birthday) 1938, the lord appeared to a young Polish girl, just 16, He requested that she told the world of his divine mercy. Also that people should trust in him. He then asked that Saint Faustina drew an image as a symbol of his devine mercy. She wasnt an artist, but she trusted in the Lord. Hence the picture above.

God is still calling on us in various ways, in our everyday lives. In this week of devotion to the divine Mercy,  we are reminded to approach the sacraments of reconciliation and Eucharist, to embrace his unconditional mercy and love towards us.

This is a time to reflect on the life that we lead. Ask God for forgiveness and willingly repent from the things that we have done wrong. Also for the sake of his mercy, would you forgive those who have also wronged you.

Feast of the divine mercy is an opportunity for us to embrace God's free gift of Mercy compassion and his willingness to accept us back to the fold. So dear friends, this is another chance for us to bring our life and  relationship with God to a balance. You may never have another opportunity. Now is the time to access mercy and love and it is free.

Prayer:

Jesus I trust in you .
Jesus I trust in you
Jesus I trust in you.

OR:
Sacred heart of Jesus
I put all my trust in thee.x3

These prayers are miraculous trust me. say them everyday of your life, at the point of need and taste the infinite unconditional mercy that is readily available to you.
For more divine mercy prayers, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment